Sunday, January 19, 2014

Emotions Are Powerful

Hey you.

So, wondering what took me so long? What were my Wednesday plans? I'll tell you.
When my mom was in line for The Voice, she was approached by a talent scout. I was planning on going with her, but I thought it would look more professional if she didn't bring her kids along. Long story (which isn't mine anyway) short, she went in Wednesday and they want her to model. We'll see.

Thursday I went to see Winter Jam. It was very, very awesome. Very fun. I think I've gone four years now? Winter Jam is a concert: ten christian bands for $10. You get your tickets at the door. They're always sold out. One year, one of the musicians who would be playing came outside and played for the people who couldn't get in. Colton Dixon was my favorite this year I think. There's always a crazy long line and basically you stand outside until your nose and toes hurt. Or at least, that's what happened for me.

Friday...Friday was a very interesting day for me. I went to Target with my mom and little brother. We were going to be super fast because my mom had to get to work in two hours. My mom wanted to look at the clothes that were on sale quickly. While looking, I started feeling sick. I kept trying to hurry my mom and hope that the feeling passed. We were at the point where we'd seen basically all the clearance when I told her I just wasn't feeling good. She finished, and we were ready to move on to other, more important shopping sections. This probably took five minutes. Very suddenly, I felt I had to sit down. Luckily, the changing rooms were right there, or I'm pretty sure I would have fainted. I have never fainted before, just for the record. I was barely able to open my eyes. When I did, my vision was spotty, kind of like when you see the light after having your picture taken, except the light was smaller, multiplied, and connected through a bunch of lines. Everything sounded far away. I was handed a trashcan by an extremely nice Target worker (I love Target workers. Just saying.) and I'll spare you those details. It was the worst I've ever felt and I didn't feel like I could move, so the lovely Target worker not only got me a wheelchair, but helped me in and out and wheeled me to the car. If you know me and my connection to Target and the amount of time I've spent there in the past years, you'll agree with me that of all the public places I would get sick, that would be it. I found it almost kind of funny and inevitable. When we got home, laying on the couch helped. My mom and I discussed what could be the problem. She suggested I was detoxing emotions. And it made so much sense to me.

See, I recently read a book called The Healing Codes. It is healing the heart with energy. Doing The Healing Codes has definitely been helping me. To give you an example, all my life I've hunched severely. I was always told, "Stand up straight," but it didn't feel right. It almost hurt, and I never remembered to keep straight. It lasted a couple minutes at most. I'm not perfect now, but the first night I did The Healing Codes, I stood up straighter than I ever have and it felt good. I'm so much better than I was. There are so many testimonies in the book: healing of scoliosis, cancer, rape, a lizard's crushed skull, incurable diseases. I extremely suggest reading it. At the very least, it has extremely interesting information. It's not dry, boring stuff. It's cool and the authors infuse stories in it. I don't want to really give too much out-even though I could go on and on-because you should read it for yourself.

Anyway, it is not uncommon to get sick because of doing The Healing Codes, 1 in 10 people do. The example they use in the book is when you have the flu, or a cold, or any kind of sickness, having a runny nose and all those other symptoms are just that, symptoms. They're not the actual disease, they're the side effects of your body getting rid of the disease. Your body can detox when you do The Healing Codes, and it means you're getting better.

When I think about the thoughts I was having before I got to Target, right before I had to sit down, and as I was being wheeled out, it makes sense. When you add that I was feeling better the next day and even made it through another shopping trip, I think it's pretty much decided.

Just look up The Healing Codes, at the least. You'll be doing yourself a favor.   

Also, I'm a book reviewer for Miss Literati and one of my reviews for a book called Heart Beat by Elizabeth Scott was just published on their website. You should go check it out.
http://www.missliterati.com/book-reviews/review-heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment